martes, 26 de abril de 2016

The Love of my life

Since 2010 i have been miley´s mother. That year i wanted to adopted a male cat, and my uncle has a lot of baby cats to give in adoption, so i went to his house to choose a male White-haired cat with a yellow tail. After electing him i had to wait for two days to prepare my house for his arrival, i bought  a scratching claws, a sandpit and a pet bed.

The day when my uncle brought me the cat, i realized that it was not the same cat that i choose, this one was a female cat with the same appearance, anyway i keep it. I called her miley as the Singer.
Miley is very important, she is with me all day, when i am studying, cooking, taking a shower, even we sleep together, but i think that the cutest thing that she do is that when i’m sad or sick she gets more loving than usual, is like she’s taking care of me.

I love her because she is like that, because she is lovely and elusive at the same time, because she gets crazy when i get home, and many other things that i can’t express in less that two hundred words.


2 comentarios:

  1. Awww <3 The way you describe Miley is so cute!
    I think animals can realize when something is wrong in our emotions,because my puppy does the same thing when I'm sad or sick :')
    Also I think that when you sleep with pets, they may be good hot-water bottles when it's cold hahaha. Greetings!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. So you take a shower with Miley, is interesting to know that haha. Cats are really lovely and I hope Miley still being like that.

    ResponderEliminar