lunes, 16 de mayo de 2016

My life as jonatic



As you can see in this picture all the girls who appear there are fans of the Jonas Brothers. We are part of the official fans club of the band and we got together every Saturday of the year in a park of providencia. At that time we were preparing for the arrival of the jonas brothers to Chile for give a concert. All of us worked very hard to raise money and buy tickets that were placed as close as possible to them. (I was in the third row for the concert!).

This photo was taken on the last meeting before the concert. That day we were very anxious. we had bought this new canvas to identify us as fans club. Also that day accompanied us a Chilean band called madvana and the double Justin Bieber that took the picture. (I have to clarify that almost all of us detested the music of justin, but the double was very sympathetic)

I like this photo because I felt very happy going to these appointments. I met wonderful people and made great friends. We had many things in common besides our musical tastes. And the greatest thing is that this picture appeared in a newspaper of viña del Mar.


Currently we are not getting together as fans club, but we still stay in touch. 

3 comentarios:

  1. OMG I was /am a jonatic too! I think I had been happy and anxious in that moment too *o* <3 It's so cool that you could go to their concert and meet them <3

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Oh, that's so cool! I really LOVE Madvanna hahah fans clubs are the best opportunity to know people with your same musical taste, that's why maybe you keep in touch with them. I hope that Jonss Brothers will reunite soon so the FC will come back to life!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. well done. Very minor mistakes. Overall message clear. 6,5

    ResponderEliminar