lunes, 25 de abril de 2016

My favorite thing

My favorite piece is my “lady di” ring. It is not exactly the same that Princess Diana had. This one was made with yellow gold with a violet sapphire in the center lined with eight small diamonds.

When I graduated from high school, my mom gave me this ring. It is like a tradition, because my grandmother gift this ring to my mom when she graduated.

I don’t use it very often; I think is dangerous to use it to walk on the street (and also my mom won’t let me use it), because in my opinion is very showy, and a thief can steal it, so I only use it for special occasions like marriages, christenings or for the Christmas dinner and New Year.

I love this ring because belonged to my mother, now belongs to me, it will belong to my daughter, and it will transfer from generation to generation.


I hope not to lose this ring as I lose all my jewelry, because if that happens the tradition is not going to keep on the time. 

original lady di ring


my ring

1 comentario: