martes, 12 de abril de 2016

The career that i choose

in the course of my life, I have been interested in a lot of careers from almost all the disciplines, as medicine, literature, psychiatry, gastronomy, even I wanted to be a police.




When I had applied to the university, I wanted to study three careers besides journalism. They were public administration, psychology and law. The decision was too difficult for me, because when the application result came out, I had been selected for psychology and journalism at the same time.



After two days of reflecting about my future, I decided to choose journalism because it is a career that I like, it is interesting and fun. Until now I think that my choice was right, and in the future I would like to dedicate myself to do radio programs, tv shows or write about cultural topics. 

4 comentarios:

  1. I wanted to study psychology too! but journalism offers you the adventure factor. Go out and get some outgivings from people, even when it turns frustrating. Greetings and see you soon!

    PD: I knew it was your birthday yesterday. I'm sorry :( Happy late birthday and good wishes for you!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Your career options are so different! but I agree with you, journalism is a very fun and interesting career :D
    maybe someday we could work together in a tv show or a radio program hahaha

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Wow! I wanted to study Law too , but I listened my heart ( LOL ) and mysteriously I want to work on t.v too , so good luck girl! I hope you the best :)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I wanted to study psychology too, but a day I was sitting on my bed I understood psychology was not mine. I like written culture topics too. Regards

    ResponderEliminar