miércoles, 6 de abril de 2016

My biography

A brief resume of my life


I was born in April of 1997 at the city of Santiago. When I was two years old my mother got pregnant of my brother, Hernan. One year later my parents got divorced.

I studied at Lucila Godoy Alcayaga School, in San Bernardo. After primary school, I studied at antil Mawida School until I finish my senior year. Actually I’m living with my mother, my Little brother and my grandmother.

I love sing, dance, to cook (only vegetarian food) and play guitar. I think that it’s probably because my dad is singer, but not professional, and my mom won a regional championship of cueca when she was young.


my boyfriend on the right, and me on left

I have been studying journalism since 2015 on the Universidad de Chile. I never thought that was going to study this career, because I’ve always wanted to be a lawyer, as my dad, my mom, and my uncle. But when I saw the study program of journalism I decided to study that, because it seems interesting and fun.


And here’s the most beautiful thing in the entire world, my kitty Miley.




2 comentarios:

  1. One day I will play cuecas with you in San Bernardo and I hope you'll cook vegetarian food for me hahaha

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Your kitty is so cute <3 I wish I could hear you sing someday :D

    ResponderEliminar