martes, 24 de mayo de 2016

Since childhood I love to cook, in fact, when I was in my first year of high school I wanted to study gastronomy. At that time I cooked tasty meals almost every single day, such as cakes, pastries, pizzas, bread, sandwich cookies, Chinese Food and Chilean food, but Italian food it’s my favorite.

When I have free time I make pasta and sauces, because I don’t like the taste of packaged foods, so I have a small garden in my house where I cultivate coriander, red peppers, paprika among other spices and herbs.

Vegetarian lasagna it's my favorite food!, to make it I use soy meat, fresh tomato sauce, onion, carrot, and lots of cheese. Unfortunately I do not cook it very often because it takes so much time. I usually cook lasagna when I'm with my boyfriend because it is his favorite food too.

The first step is to soak the soy meat with seasonings and salt for about three hours and then I remove the excess of water. While the meat is soaked i prepare the dough with flour, salt and eggs. after that I mix the onion, carrots, pepper and a little garlic and finally add the soy meat and the tomato sauce.

The last part is the easiest, in a bowl with olive oil I put a base of meat, on top of that y add cheese and over a sheet of pasta. I follow these same steps 3 times and I put the bowl in the oven for 45 minutes. And voilà!

3 comentarios:

  1. I love lasagna, but I've never tasted the vegetarian one :o maybe sometime I'll try to cook it :D

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Lasagna is my favorite meal, but I never taste vegetarian lasagna so one day I will go to your house to taste this hahaha

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I am glad that you have a small garden in your house. The organic food is the healthiest. I love lasagna too, but with meat, hahahaha. ;)

    ResponderEliminar