martes, 31 de mayo de 2016

the woman that inspires me

As I told you before I never thought that I was going to study journalism. I’m not saying that I never liked journalism, but I didn’t saw it as an option to study.  That’s why I don’t know too much about journalists.

When entering college, the whole journalism issue seemed to me very far, but since I meet Faride Zeran I felt inspired, I felt like I wanted to be journalist.  She is a very smart person, and you can notice that since the moment that she starts to talk.




She is daughter of two Arab immigrants. They arrived to the city of Puerto Natales. Alia Faride Zeran moved to Santiago to study journalism at the university of Chile and in 1974 was exiled to Argentina, where she meet his husband, and after that she moved to Venezuela. She founded the institute of communication and image and in 2007 she won the national journalism award, in addition to other awards.


I admire her because I like his personality, she says things as they are, aboveboard, I like how she sees journalism and the role of journalists and also I like her writing job, but most of all I choose to write about her because she inspires me , (although I fell that she hates me hahaha).

2 comentarios:

  1. I knew her as a teacher of the institute, but I didn't know that much about her :O Her life is very interesting :o I wish she be my professor someday!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. There were many things I did not know about her! I think she is a great teacher and journalist!

    ResponderEliminar